- An introduction to the system, hardware, some ideas, and planned modifications
- I try my hand at some thin, 3d profiled parts and ultimately fail.
- I walk through rebuilding an FB differential for a Mazda Miata.
- I designed, 3d printed, and then machined from brass a faceted shift knob.
- A quick description of some metrology I recently did on some 4A-G pistons.
- There are many tools and practices used in the development and maintenance of software which we could do well to learn and apply in working with engine management system tunes.
- A method of using randomized password security is presented using ZX2C4's pass and Syncthing.
- Two use-cases are introduced which provide novel solutions to the previously centralized cloud syncing services for notes and ToDo lists. Both cases use flat files following standard formats which are software and sync service agnostic.
- I added a repo for test print cubes.